After gymnastics season, we had the privilege of visiting Disneyland again, this time with Jason & Mariah and their little ones. Kaleb's dream was to see Cinderella, which was magical (sorry no pics). The weather was much improved and we had a wonderful time enjoying our kids. We are season ticket holders to the "Happiest Place on Earth" and look forward to a few more visits this year. It is nice to be able to get there for free with Gary's fun new job (Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant).

This is a grandma's dream come true. Two sweet grandson's at Disneyland (actually Goofy's house)

This is truly the kind of reaction we all hope the kids will have. Jaren absolutely loved Winnie the Pooh. We did too, to be honest.

This one made Mariah's trip complete. A ride over to Mark Twain's Island with a special passenger. Capt' Jack was amazing.

This was a fun playground for the little ones in California Adventure. Kaleb enjoyed it immensely

And, again, every first comer needs to have a pair of "Mickey" ears. How cute are these boys?
3 comments:
What a treat it was to find your website! I was amazed at how much David has grown (he was a toddler when I last saw him) and how fun to see how your family has grown with grandchildren as well!
I have been wanting to tell you, but didn't have your email, that last year when I was the assistant Stake Camp Director I was given this great book of camp songs. I thought the Mountain drawn on the front looked like the NW, but it was just a sketch so I wasn't sure. Then I scoured the book for songs we'd use at our camp in the Baton Rouge stake. I came across one of the songs that talked about having origins from a gymnastics team in Washington and I just knew that it had to be your doing so I searched for more proof that I was right. Then I came to the end and found the list of places where contributions had come from and when I saw Vancouver, I knew that I was right. So I just wanted you to know that your efforts have paid off and have traveled a great distance have been well used!
Oh my goodness...I am finding all your family's blogs tonight! I saw Jason about a month ago in Vancouver and tried to get an update...but didn't get much, we were at swim lessons and it was a little crazy. Your family is adorable...especially your little grandchildren! Lots of little grandboys in your life!! I seriously cannot believe David is grown up and a freagin' monster! I still picture him 5 years old-ish running around at our gymnastics practices. CRAZY!! I'll keep checking in you guys...I need to see a gym meet next season!! Glad you're still being the awesome coach I remember!!
Hey Sally what a small world blogs are great. I found yours through charise and also shirley's husband's brother is in my ward and works with me in enrichment crazy. Hope you are doing well can't wait to come to a meet this year since we live in snoqualmie now which is closer. Also I am teaching at Emerald City Gym in Redmond. I teach pre-team 5-6 yr olds that are competition level. Let's catch up soon.
luv ya
Amanda
Post a Comment